gámez law fights!
Gámez Law Fights!
Justin Michael Fowlks
Justin M. Fowlks was born and raised in San Antonio. He earned his undergraduate degree from the University of Texas at San Antonio, receiving a Bachelor of Arts in Economics. He turned down positions at Merrill Lynch and BMW Financial Services to study law at St. Mary’s University.
As a student defense attorney, in the St. Mary’s Criminal Justice Clinic, he represented poor and disenfranchised juveniles and adults with criminal offenses ranging from misdemeanors to capital offenses.
Upon earning his law license, Justin began working at a San Antonio law firm, where he handled complex and high stakes criminal matters and represented criminal defendants in counties all over the state. In addition to a heavy criminal defense docket, Mr. Fowlks also managed a personal injury docket of cases ranging from on the job accidents to catastrophic trucking and auto accidents.
“Central to our personal injury work is helping our clients walk through the legal and insurance process,” Justin explained. “We have clients who come to us who have never been in a car wreck before and don’t understand the process. People call me when something terrible has happened and they need help. It is personal to my clients, so it is personal to me.”
Justin provides each client at Gamez Law with the utmost in service and accessibility. He is fluent in Spanish, and is currently learning Italian. When he’s not in the courtroom or in the office, Justin is a serious travel enthusiast – his adventures abroad have taken him to over 50 countries on six continents.
• Motor Vehicle Accidents
• Premises Liability
• Workplace Accidents
• Wrongful Death
- St. Mary’s University School of Law
• Juris Doctor – 2018
• Dean’s List
• Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society Board Member
• Institute On Chinese Law And Business In Beijing, China Program Participant, Summer 2016
• Institute On World Legal Problems In Innsbruck, Austria Program Participant, Summer 2017
• St. Mary’s Criminal Justice Clinic
- University of Texas at San Antonio
• Bachelor of Arts
• Major: Economics
- Texas, 2018
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
• Rotary Club of San Antonio
• Texas Trial Lawyers Association
• San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association
• Mexican American Bar Association
• 2022 Rising Star – San Antonio Lawyer, Scene In S.A. Magazine
• Eagle Scout – Boy Scouts of America