gámez law fights!
Gámez Law Fights!
Anthony “Tony” Garza-Vale
Anthony "Tony" Garza-Vale is a San Antonio native who graduated from Central Catholic High School. He then graduated from the University of Maryland with a degree in Government & Politics and a minor in History. After graduating from college, Tony worked in insurance and as a paralegal in the Washington D.C. Metropolitan area before moving back to San Antonio to attend St. Mary's University School of Law.
In his second year of law school, Tony began interning at a local law firm that specialized in personal injury law. He then graduated from law school in 2010, passed the bar on his first try, and has been helping people who have lost loved ones or been injured by the careless conduct of others ever since.
Tony has helped clients obtain multiple jury verdicts that were later recognized as Top 100 Verdicts in Texas across all civil practice areas. In 2018, he was nominated to the board of directors for the San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association and has served on the board ever since. In 2018 and 2019, he was recognized as a Top 40 under 40 Lawyer in Texas for Civil Trial Law by The National Trial Lawyers.
Throughout his years in practice, Tony has seen how insurance companies make every excuse possible to not pay the fair value of a person's claim, making billions of dollars in profits minimizing and cheapening people's losses. It gives Tony a lot of satisfaction fighting these corporations and recovering fair compensation for his clients.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Workplace Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- St. Mary's University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas
- Juris Doctor - 2010
- Trial Lawyer's College, Dubois, Wyoming
- University of Maryland - College Park, San Antonio, Texas
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 2005
- Major: Government and Politics
- Minor: History
- Texas, 2010
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas, 2011
- American Association of Justice, Member, 2019 to Present
- San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association , Director, 2018 to Present
- San Antonio Bar Association, Member, 2018 to Present
- National Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2018 to Present
- San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2010 to Present
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2010 to Present
Fraternities or Sororities
- Phi Kappa Tau
- Top 40 Under 40 - National Trial Lawyers, 2018 & 2019
- Top 100 Verdicts in Texas - TopVerdict.com, 2017 & 2018
- Rising Star - San Antonio Scene Magazine, 2011
- Rated Superb 10/10 on Avvo.com
- Voted Best Personal Injury Lawyers in San Antonio by Scene Magazine 2020 & 2021
Classes & Seminars
- Speaking Engagement: Framing Damages – Texas Trial Lawyers Association 2021 Car Wrecks Seminar