Who We Are
At Gamez Law Firm, our mission is to help our neighbors and friends in San Antonio, Texas, recover quickly after a serious accident. We pride ourselves on being strong advocates for our clients, no matter what their circumstances.
We understand how difficult the aftermath of a motor vehicle accident is because we have been through it ourselves. We also know how important it is to have someone in your corner when the insurance companies aren’t looking out for your best interests.
Gamez Law Firm has been serving the San Antonio area for more than 40 years. To learn more about the history of our firm and founder, former state representative Joe A. Gamez, please visit Our Story page.
Our attorneys have decades of experience helping accident victims seek the compensation they need and deserve. To learn more about our individual lawyers, please follow the links below:
- Joe A. Gamez
- Jose L. Rios
- Anthony “Tony” Garza-Vale
- Matthew Kenneth Powell
- Luis Eduardo Guerrero
- Jorge Grajeda
How We Work
At Gamez Law Firm, we take a client-focused approach to personal injury. Whether you are facing a premises liability matter or were hurt in a workplace accident, you can expect the following from us:
- Se habla Español. We are a bilingual firm. If Spanish is your preferred language, we can help.
- All-access policy. Your case is important to you. We get that. When you work with us, you will get your lawyer’s cellphone number so you can call or text us whenever you need us.
- Getting you back on your feet. We will help you get the resources you need to live your life after an accident. We will help you find a doctor, we will help you find transportation to and from work, and we will make sure all of your other needs are met at no cost to you.
- Contingency fees. We work on a contingency fee basis. This means you will not pay any attorney fees unless we are successful in seeking compensation for you.
At our firm, you are the priority. We know firsthand the challenges of facing a car accident, and we strive to protect others who have ended up in this difficult situation.
Tell Us About Your Situation In A Free Consultation
In your first consultation, we will learn about your case and help you begin to determine the best path forward. To learn more about what happens in your first consultation, visit our The First Consultation page. To schedule a time to meet with one of our lawyers, please call us at 210-951-2024 or contact us by email.