gámez law fights!
Gámez Law Fights!
Crystal Monique Wright
Crystal Wright knew by the time she was nine years old that she wanted to be a lawyer, because even at that young age, she wanted to help others. It troubled her to see people being taken advantage of because they didn’t have the education or understanding of how processes work.
After graduating from high school in San Antonio, Crystal attended Southern Methodist University, where she majored in philosophy. After that, she attended the Thurgood Marshall Law School at Texas Southern University, graduating with her juris doctor degree in 2009.
She started her legal career in the areas of criminal and family law, followed by probate law. She moved into practicing personal injury law full time in 2016. She worked at several San Antonio law firms before joining the Gámez Law Firm.
As a single mother and a full-time attorney, Crystal understands the importance of family and being able to provide for the ones you love. She understands that being involved in a personal injury case, doesn’t just affect you, but also those around you. Crystal is passionate about always representing the best interests of her clients. She works closely with them to ensure they understand the full extent of their rights and options under the law.
“I want to make the legal process easier for my clients to understand,” Crystal said. “I strive to always do what’s best for my clients, and it’s very important to me to maximize their recoveries as much as possible.”
- Automobile Collisions
- Trucking Collisions
- Wrongful Death Claims
- Thurgood Marshall School of Law, Texas Southern University, Houston, TX
- Juris Doctor — 2009
- Phi Alpha Delta Inc., Law Fraternity
- TSU Hispanic Law Students Association
- Association of Women Attorneys
- Dean’s List, Fall 2008–Spring 2009
- Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas
- Bachelor of Arts — 2005
- Major: Philosophy
• Texas State Bar
• Western District of Texas
• Admitted to the Eastern District of Texas
• San Antonio Bar Association
• San Antonio Black Lawyers Association
• Texas Young Lawyers Association
• Texas Young Professionals- San Antonio Chapter
• Featured in San Antonio Who’s Who African American Edition 2011