gámez law fights!
Gámez Law Fights!
DAVID A. TIJERINA
David A. Tijerina is a trial attorney working primarily on personal injury litigation.
Before entering law school, David worked in sales and marketing with the Marriott Rivercenter in downtown San Antonio. He left the Marriott to attend law school at Southern Methodist University School of Law, beginning his legal career by representing insurance companies, municipalities, and corporations. In 1999, David left the firm and began representing injured clients. He has first-chair trial experience in municipal, county, and district courts, and he has successfully tried cases to verdict. From 2000 to 2011, David instructed law students as an Adjunct Professor of Consumer Law at Texas Wesleyan University School of Law. In 2007, David was recognized for his work with the University, receiving the Adjunct Professor of the Year Award. Named in San Antonio Scene as Top Lawyer in 2018.
- Personal injury litigation
- Southern Methodist University School of Law, Dallas, Texas
- Honors: Order of Barristers
- Honors: National Moot Court Team
- The University of Texas, Austin, Texas
- Major: Political Science
- Texas, 1994
- Supreme Court of Texas
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
Classes & Seminars
- Adjunct Professor of Law, The Texas Wesleyan University School of Law
- 2018 Top Lawyer – San Antonio Scene Magazine